Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ.
Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas.
3. Thou shalt not let Santa Claus replace Christ,
thus robbing the day of its spiritual reality.
4. Thou shalt not burden the shop girl, the mailman,
and the merchant with complaints and demands.
5. Thou shalt give thyself with thy gift. This will
increase its value a hundred fold, and he who receiveth it shall treasure it forever.
6. Thou shalt not value gifts received by their cost. Even the least expensive may signify love,
and that is more precious than silver and gold.
7. Thou shalt not neglect the needy. Share thy
blessings with many who will go hungry and cold unless thou are generous.
8. Thou shalt not neglect thy church. Its services highlight the true meaning of the season.
9. Thou shalt be as a little child. Not until thou has become in spirit as a little one art thou ready to enter
into the kingdom of Heaven.
10. Thou shall not forget to share your joy,
peace and faith with those around you.