Prescot church contains some fine Victorian stained glass. At the east end of the south aisle is a most unusual window, erected in 1879 in memory of Elizabeth Lockwood. It is thought to be the work of Burne-Jones, who was at that time designer for William Morris and Company. This lovely window is 'filled by light, dainty flower quarries'. It contains only three small figures: the ascending Christ with two angels, one on either side.