|- 12 -
At the west end is some lovely stucco plaster panelling in the perpendicular style, erected in 1876 when the organ was moved. It was executed by Messrs Jones & Sons of Pleasant Street, Liverpool to a design by W & G Audsley (architects) of Liverpool, at a cost of £55. The design was picked out in red and silver in the redecoration of 1998.
Tel Vicar:- Tele No. 0151 426 6719 - Webmaster